Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Teaser Tuesday~~The Glass Castle by, Jeannette Walls







Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!







The Glass Castle by, Jeannette Walls-pg.41-We laughed about all the kids who believed in the Santa myth and got nothing for christmas but a bunch of cheap plastic toys."Years from now, when all the junk they got is broken and long forgotten," Dad said," you'll still have your stars."

8 comments:

  1. Awwww great memory, love the teaser. This was one of my favourite reads last year, hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an interesting read :) Excellent teaser this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may have to add this to my TBR list. Here is my teaser for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed reading this book. You chose a nice teaser. Happy reading. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/01/teaser-tuesdays-knit-purl-die.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific teaser! I just got this recently from a used book sale at my library. I look forward to it and hope you're enjoying it. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser! Hope you're enjoying this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard great things about this book. I need to read it- good teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really liked this book when I read it. I hope you're enjoying it! Great teaser.

    Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete