Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Teaser Tuesday

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!

Night World Vol.2, by, L.J. Smith page 318- The Entrance to the crypt was a battered green door inset with a narrow cloudy window.The buliding looked as if it had once been a small factory-there was still an ancient wooden sign on the door that read-No Admittance,Authorized Personnel Only.
Finger Lickin Fifteen by, Janet Evanovich page 278-I lugged the charcoal and wood and fire starter stuff across the field to Lulu and grandma.Lulu filled the bottom of the grill with charcoal and piled wood on top.She poured accelaerant on and used the gizmo to light it.WHOOSH!

The Thirteenth Tale by, Patricia Wrede page 160-Well, if he was going to blame me anyway, I decided that I was going to give him something to blame me for.At least I could try to keep Lan from cutting loose-no matter what I did, I figured it couldn't possibly be as bad as a double-seventh son letting go of his temper.

No comments:

Post a Comment