Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Teaser Tuesday~~ Just One Wish by, Janette Rallison


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Just One Wish by, Janette Rallison Page 21-"I'll tell you some other time. Right now I want to explain the rules of wishing because you can't wish for more wishes or for the impossible stuff like superpowers.And don't even think about wishing to fly, because my genie is one of those difficult genies, and he might turn you into a bird or something."

5 comments:

  1. So what can you wish for? LOL! Great teaser,
    Natalie :0) Hope your enjoying it.
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute teaser :) Although he immediately ruled out my first wish which would have been for more wishes, lol.

    Thanks for stopping by my teaser for this week from A Kiss At Midnight by Eloisa James. I am loving this book - review coming soon :)

    Happy reading!
    Book ♥ Soulmates

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this book!

    Great teaser!

    Here is my TT :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an interesting book. The cover is pretty, too! :) Happy Tuesday!

    Here's mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute book. Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete