Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Teaser Tuesday~~Nefertiti by, Michelle Moran



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Nefertiti by, Michelle Moran -Page 77-
Queen Tiye didn't wait for me to sit."Your sister has moved into my son's private chambers." Her face was inscrutable, and I was careful with my reply.
"Yes.She has entranced the new king,Your Majesty."
"She has entranced the entire palace," Queen Tiye corrected."She's all the servants talk about."
I thought of Ipu calling my sister Neferet,and what General Nakhtmin had said."She is bold, Your Highness,but she is very loyal."
Queen Tiye studied me."Loyal, but to who?"

I know this is a litle longer than a sentence but I loved this book and would recommend it to anyone!

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely cover and lovely teaser!
    I am reading Iron King so just had to use it for my teaser. Here is my blog where you can find it: http://emmamichaels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic teaser! Sounds like a great read and something I need to add to my wish list.

    Here’s mine:
    http://tweezlereads.blogspot.com/2010/02/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read this! I loved Cleopatra's Daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this one!! I need to read this one as she intrigues me very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle Moran has become one of my favorite authors!I am getting Cleopatra's Daughter tomorrrow!I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete