Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Teaser Tuesday ~~ The Cold Light of Mourning by, Elizabeth J. Duncan



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


The Cold Light of Mourning by, Elizabeth J. Duncan
Page 48-"Well, what if she's fallen in the bath and hurt herself? Or we can see if her clothes are missing, or if it looks as if she's coming back, or whatever. At least then we might be nearer to an answer. I'm just so confused by all this. It's starting to seem so unreal, like it's happening in a dream.Jennifer and I are concerned, and we want to do whatever needs to be done."

6 comments:

  1. Interesting teaser! I need to read more mystery, I do like them, just they are never my first pick from the shelf. Googled this and it looks good too!

    Thanks for reading my teasers! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great teaser!

    here's mine

    http://blog.readinggroupchoices.com/content/blog/barbara/10/february/teaser-tuesday-216-brava-valentine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intriguing teaser, makes me want to know what's going on. My teaser is up at Calico Contemplations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, love mysteries. This sounds like a good one. Enjoy!
    My teaser is here Have a great week and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite intriguing, they seem quite concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed that teaser. The cover is odd to me, would like to see how that matches the story.

    ReplyDelete