Monday, August 24, 2009

Teaser Tuesday


I will be gone tomorrow so thought I'd post this early!
Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

The Lace Reader by, Brunonia Barry
Page 109-It is the journal I wrote at McLean.Dosed with Stelazine,my face hanging and droopy.I wrote my history as I remembered it

1 comment:

  1. Susan- send me an email with your mailing address-for some reason your email address is not working - you won the book at Merry Weather : D

    BevE

    ReplyDelete