Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Teaser Tuesday~~Soulless by, Gail Carriger


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

She whacked the vampire right on top of the head with it as he tried to extract himself from his newly intimate relations with the tea trolley.The buckshot gave the brass parasol just enough heft to make a delisiously satisying thunk.
"Manners!" instructed Miss Tarabotti.

~~~Page 3 Soulless by, Gail Carriger

8 comments:

  1. I do enjoy the phasing of these sentences, a wonderful wit. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesdays-what-alice-knew-a-most-curious-tale-of-henry-james-and-jack-the-ripper.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the second Soulless teaser! I'm lucky! hehe
    I have to read this series! Great teaser. :)

    Here's mine:
    http://bookmarkyourthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser choice!! This is one of my VERY FAVORITE series :D

    I hope you're enjoying it as much as I did. And thanks for stopping by my teaser.

    Have a super day!
    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. I love it.

    My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser! I've got this book on my TBR pile and I'm hoping to get to it soon! I hope you're enjoying it :)

    www.chrissiescorner.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tee hee! That sounds like a funny situation! :) Thanks for stopping by!

    Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun teaser. I hope that you enjoy your book. Here's my Teaser for Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete