Monday, May 4, 2009

Book of Shadows by Cate Tiernan (Sweep Book #1)

All I can say is WOW! I am in love with this book! It was such a fantastic book for me because it has two of the best elements (for me) in it, witches and romance. This book really held my interest. Usually I am rushing to get my TAB book done and this one I finished on time and really enjoyed. I didn't feel it was a job to finish it. This book is defiantly a page turner. If you like romance and witches READ THIS BOOK! This book is a part of a really long series. When books are a part of a series their ends really have to leave me hanging for me to want to read the next book. This book did a fantastic job doing so. I can't wait to read the next book in the Sweep series. I give this book a 5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment